POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Par4All Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Par4All (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: nemesis
Subject: Par4All
Date: 21 Jul 2010 09:50:01
Message: <web.4c46faa27d5ed84059ae87430@news.povray.org>
http://www.par4all.org/

anyone in for trying it with povray to see what happens? :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Par4All
Date: 27 Jul 2010 11:39:46
Message: <4c4efdc2@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> http://www.par4all.org/
>
> anyone in for trying it with povray to see what happens? :)

Isn't the latest POV-Ray beta *already* parallel?

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 27 Jul 2010 18:25:00
Message: <web.4c4f5bdedec035192f7148600@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
> > http://www.par4all.org/
> >
> > anyone in for trying it with povray to see what happens? :)
>
> Isn't the latest POV-Ray beta *already* parallel?

only for multicore CPUs, not heterogeneous computing environments including GPUs
and clusters...

Post a reply to this message