POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Calling Germany Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Calling Germany (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Invisible
Subject: Calling Germany
Date: 25 Jun 2010 10:47:26
Message: <4c24c17e$1@news.povray.org>
OK, apparently I am too stupid to figure this out, but... How the hell
do I dail Germany from the UK?? >_<

I was under the impression that I just need to dail 0049, but I'm being
told the number doesn't exist. (The other possibility, of course, is
that the number on the website is wrong - but given that the message I'm
getting is clearly in English...)

Post a reply to this message