POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Decker is a replicant? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Decker is a replicant? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Darren New
Subject: Decker is a replicant?
Date: 7 Jun 2010 15:31:52
Message: <4c0d4928$1@news.povray.org>
It never made sense to me before why anyone would say that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7o0rvVxU0w
I completely fail to remember any unicorn in the movie other than the
origami. Was that really there?
--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly

Post a reply to this message