POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Decker is a replicant? : Re: Decker is a replicant? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Decker is a replicant?
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 8 Jun 2010 09:13:47
Message: <op.vdzgdhtfmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 20:31:51 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake thusly:

> It never made sense to me before why anyone would say that.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7o0rvVxU0w
> I completely fail to remember any unicorn in the movie other than the
> origami. Was that really there?

As Bill said it depends on the cut you've seen. IIRC they took all that
out of the original USA release on the grounds it confused the audience oh
and added the voice-over.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com