POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cheap microscope Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Cheap microscope (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: scott
Subject: Cheap microscope
Date: 31 Mar 2010 05:16:57
Message: <4bb31309@news.povray.org>
Attached is what you get when you cross one of these:

http://www.fujilab.co.uk/catalog/images/magnifier%20loupe10x.jpg

with one of these:

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/6/canon_powershot_g7_zoom.jpg

I was amazed that I could resolve the black gaps inside this LCD pixel that
are only 1800 nm wide - that's just 3x the wavelength of red light!  And
with a old consumer digital camera and 1 euro magnifying thingy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image1.png' (130 KB)

Preview of image 'image1.png'