POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In my limited experience... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  In my limited experience... (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Darren New
Subject: In my limited experience...
Date: 15 Jan 2010 23:18:05
Message: <4b513dfd$1@news.povray.org>
... This is exactly right.

http://www.embedded.com/222300586

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do
   I get "focus follows gaze"?

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Subject: Re: In my limited experience...
Date: 16 Jan 2010 05:38:53
Message: <4B519740.20309@hotmail.com>
On 16-1-2010 5:18, Darren New wrote:
> ... This is exactly right.
>
> http://www.embedded.com/222300586

Interesting timing. I just yesterday started reading in the book that we
are using to teach our first year students to learn C to program
microcontrollers. I was going to sit down with some music to continue
when I read your e-mail.
I'll ask my colleague that teaches this course what he thinks about this
issue.

Post a reply to this message