POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GPU rendering Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  GPU rendering (Message 96 to 105 of 175)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: GPU rendering
Date: 16 Jan 2010 12:30:27
Message: <4b51f7b3$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> how slow paradigms change and new languages with radically new
> ideas flourish (motivated by hardware changes anyway)...

You know, like how Erlang and Haskell and J have completely replaced C, C++,
FORTRAN, and COBOL.  And how we got rid of structured statements and OOP and
replaced them with better stuff just a decade or so after they were invented.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message