POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very nice 3d-fractals Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Very nice 3d-fractals (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Very nice 3d-fractals
Date: 18 Nov 2009 00:04:58
Message: <4b03807a$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> SharkD wrote:
>> Have you guys heard of this new site that has 3D Mandelbrot fractals?
>
> Hey, maybe we should get POV-Ray to use the graphics cards. That would
> make it much faster!

ROTFL

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Charles C
Date: 18 Nov 2009 00:30:01
Message: <web.4b03861e833876c2cac4259f0@news.povray.org>
I'd still like to know why my search for 'mandelbulb' using 'Search' from the
web interface did not show Darren's #1mandelbulb post.  It makes some sense to
me that Google would exclude URL strings for a normal web search, but for a
site-embedded search, I would've expected those to be included.  Nobody replied
to this question in my #2mandelbulb thread.
Charles

Post a reply to this message