POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very nice 3d-fractals : Re: Very nice 3d-fractals Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very nice 3d-fractals
From: clipka
Date: 18 Nov 2009 01:21:33
Message: <4b03926d$1@news.povray.org>
Charles C schrieb:
> I'd still like to know why my search for 'mandelbulb' using 'Search' from the
> web interface did not show Darren's #1mandelbulb post.  It makes some sense to
> me that Google would exclude URL strings for a normal web search, but for a
> site-embedded search, I would've expected those to be included.

(*shrugs*)

it /is/ a Google search after all; if they haven't crawled there yet,
they don't list it. They'll not crawl one whole server just because one
single user searched for something on it, let alone do that in real-time
while the user is waiting impatiently.

 > Nobody replied to this question in my #2mandelbulb thread.

(*shrugs again*)

Maybe because it wasn't worded as a question, but rather a statement.