POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very nice 3d-fractals : Re: Very nice 3d-fractals Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very nice 3d-fractals
From: Charles C
Date: 18 Nov 2009 00:30:01
Message: <web.4b03861e833876c2cac4259f0@news.povray.org>
I'd still like to know why my search for 'mandelbulb' using 'Search' from the
web interface did not show Darren's #1mandelbulb post.  It makes some sense to
me that Google would exclude URL strings for a normal web search, but for a
site-embedded search, I would've expected those to be included.  Nobody replied
to this question in my #2mandelbulb thread.
Charles