POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dear Everyone Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Dear Everyone (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Dear Everyone
Date: 16 Jun 2009 03:20:00
Message: <web.4a3746f185528c7272c9ef070@news.povray.org>
Puppet Pawns

I have been so stupid thinking that truth can effect change, so stupid to expect
that senators and representatives would listen to the truth. Truth IS stranger
than fiction; just the truth colored in such a way that is unrecognizable, or
is just a writer taking a blind stab at a thread of truth with lots of story
line. Truth reads like science fiction, stranger than anything a writer could
conjure.

Tonight this idiot radio doctor suggested a fluoride Resperitol (Resperidone) a
fluoride atypical anti-psychotic to a caller (describing dreams since cessation
of cannabis) for his "withdrawal symptoms". This brain dead menace to society
would never dream of suggesting there might be another reason for the symptoms,
such as AMA and government poisoning that requires this person to have real
medicine for the un-reparable damage to his nervous system.

All of these AMA puppets with very few exceptions are only concerned with how
peers react to their actions, parroting everything they were programmed to
think. Independent thought nearly impossible and the ship of original thought
having sailed at the moment of their birth. They are dead in the heart and
brain unconcerned for a Hippocratic oath and their patients.

It is the same wherever you go. None of you want to appear different to the
consensus and stand out in any way. Perhaps it comes down to an ultimate need,
that of needing a sense of belonging. Without a sense of immortality from an
experience of the their self in those nameless places beyond, *able* to come
and go, people are sadly imprisoned and limited to this world.

The ultimate of need:
1. To survive
2. To belong
3. A sense of creation and productivity
4. To love with the love that is born of being loved
5. A sense of meaning
6. Aesthetics, beauty, symmetry, asymmetry
7. Esoterics and spirituality.

Jesus doesn't belong here and neither do I. I'd *never* want a sense of
belonging on this planet.  Jesus affected positive change for only a short time
until man turned his words into religious programming that was for the benefit
of anyone but the now gullible fluoridated listener.

If these brain dead zombies want me dead, so be it. Why should I fight it? I'd
be rid of everyone of them. That should be my only goal, since the gods have
given up on this world as well. There is a difference between a quitter and
recognizing futility. If I were a vengeful person as dreams suggest, I'd be
thinking how cool it would be to watch these dorks get theirs in a few short
years. Thankfully that is not the case and I'll love in a different place when
such a time comes.

When it was suggested to take up a cause, I'd have preferred if they had been
more honest and used an all-important adjective useless to describe any cause.

To go out and enjoy was indeed a valid suggestion, and you have all taught me
why that is so. Not that *you* could have ever explained to me the reason in
this light. But if the larger portion of you could have taken a stand, it
*could* have been so very different, an alternate reality would exist. I offer
you my vomit in return for how ill and repulsed you all have made me in
allowing profit and peer pressure to be more important than mankind itself. I
thank you and take my leave without hope for mankind to your loss and blissful
ignorance.

With love,
aQ

Post a reply to this message

> I have been so stupid thinking that truth can effect change,
"Because you say so" doesn't make things true, and even if
you are right, being insulting doesn't convince people.

> so stupid to expect
> that senators and representatives would listen to the truth.
Yes, truth isn't something most people associate with politicians.

> Truth IS stranger than fiction;
> just the truth colored in such a way that is unrecognizable, or
> is just a writer taking a blind stab at a thread of truth with lots of
> story
> line. Truth reads like science fiction, stranger than anything a writer
> could
> conjure.
That's the common folk wisdom,
but sometimes the truth is just boring.

> Tonight this idiot radio doctor suggested a fluoride Resperitol
> (Resperidone) a
> fluoride atypical anti-psychotic to a caller (describing dreams since
> cessation
> of cannabis) for his "withdrawal symptoms". This brain dead menace to
> society
> would never dream of suggesting there might be another reason for the
> symptoms,
> such as AMA and government poisoning that requires this person to have
> real
> medicine for the un-reparable damage to his nervous system.
I'm unsure why you would think that fluoride turned someone into a stoner,
or why you would relate Resperitol to water fluoridation.

> All of these AMA puppets with very few exceptions are only concerned with
> how
> peers react to their actions, parroting everything they were programmed to
> think. Independent thought nearly impossible and the ship of original
> thought
> having sailed at the moment of their birth. They are dead in the heart and
> brain unconcerned for a Hippocratic oath and their patients.
I don't see any evidence for that, in general
people become doctors to help the sick.

> It is the same wherever you go. None of you want to appear different to
> the
> consensus and stand out in any way. Perhaps it comes down to an ultimate
> need,
> that of needing a sense of belonging. Without a sense of immortality from
> an
> experience of the their self in those nameless places beyond, *able* to
> come
> and go, people are sadly imprisoned and limited to this world.
Dare to be different, but now everyone is being different, that makes us
all the same.

> The ultimate of need:
> 1. To survive
> 2. To belong
> 3. A sense of creation and productivity
> 4. To love with the love that is born of being loved
> 5. A sense of meaning
> 6. Aesthetics, beauty, symmetry, asymmetry
> 7. Esoterics and spirituality.
I suppose you could look at it like that, or maybe more like Maslow.
(Survival, safety, love/belonging, esteem, self-actualization)

> Jesus doesn't belong here and neither do I. I'd *never* want a sense of
> belonging on this planet.  Jesus affected positive change for only a short
> time
> until man turned his words into religious programming that was for the
> benefit
> of anyone but the now gullible fluoridated listener.
That's a pretty big leap, I doubt there's any gullibility-fluoride link.
If there is any real fluoride related conspiracies, I'd hazard they're
more of the CYA variety.

> If these brain dead zombies want me dead, so be it. Why should I fight it?
> I'd
> be rid of everyone of them. That should be my only goal, since the gods
> have
> given up on this world as well. There is a difference between a quitter
> and
> recognizing futility. If I were a vengeful person as dreams suggest, I'd
> be
> thinking how cool it would be to watch these dorks get theirs in a few
> short
> years. Thankfully that is not the case and I'll love in a different place
> when
> such a time comes.
You know Catholics believe that people that commit suicide end up in hell.

> When it was suggested to take up a cause, I'd have preferred if they had
> been
> more honest and used an all-important adjective useless to describe any
> cause.
Someone told you to take up a cause? I'm sure they meant a worthy cause.

> To go out and enjoy was indeed a valid suggestion, and you have all taught
> me
> why that is so. Not that *you* could have ever explained to me the reason
> in
> this light. But if the larger portion of you could have taken a stand, it
> *could* have been so very different, an alternate reality would exist. I
> offer
> you my vomit in return for how ill and repulsed you all have made me in
> allowing profit and peer pressure to be more important than mankind
> itself. I
> thank you and take my leave without hope for mankind to your loss and
> blissful
> ignorance.
I'm not sure exactly what you think that POV users should have gone out of
their way to take a stand on. In particular, the whole anti-fluoridation,
pro-
marijuana, green thing has plenty of proponents, you are not alone in your
beliefs. Why do you think that "we" should have any stake in fringe
movements?

> With love,
> aQ

All the best, despite your insults.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Jun 2009 16:36:27
Message: <4a38024b$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 01:52:37 -0700, Tim Attwood wrote:

> "Because you say so" doesn't make things true, and even if you are
> right, being insulting doesn't convince people.

This is something he seems to be incapable of understanding.  That's why
I have just decided to ignore him.  The first time I saw one of his anti-
Flouride rants, I asked him what his qualifications were (ie, is he a
biochemist or an expert in a related field that we should know about) and
never got an answer.  Far as I'm concerned, he lacks standing to make
these claims, and as someone who lacks standing, I just simply ignore his
posts now - especially since he's taken to engaging in personal attacks
against anyone and everyone who actually takes the time to read his posts
and comment on them with anything less than "you're right, I absolutely
agree with you 100%".  At least I assume he'd react positively to that -
it doesn't seem that anyone has responded that way so this is just a
hypothesis on my part. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle