POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dear Everyone : Re: Dear Everyone Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dear Everyone
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Jun 2009 16:36:27
Message: <4a38024b$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 01:52:37 -0700, Tim Attwood wrote:

> "Because you say so" doesn't make things true, and even if you are
> right, being insulting doesn't convince people.

This is something he seems to be incapable of understanding.  That's why
I have just decided to ignore him.  The first time I saw one of his anti-
Flouride rants, I asked him what his qualifications were (ie, is he a
biochemist or an expert in a related field that we should know about) and
never got an answer.  Far as I'm concerned, he lacks standing to make
these claims, and as someone who lacks standing, I just simply ignore his
posts now - especially since he's taken to engaging in personal attacks
against anyone and everyone who actually takes the time to read his posts
and comment on them with anything less than "you're right, I absolutely
agree with you 100%".  At least I assume he'd react positively to that -
it doesn't seem that anyone has responded that way so this is just a
hypothesis on my part. :-)

Jim