POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Real Americans V. The Plague (Message 55 to 64 of 94)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
Date: 12 Jun 2009 10:54:08
Message: <4a326c10$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:42:28 -0500, Shay wrote:

> alphaQuad wrote:
>> not even worthy of a reply, now your just nitpicking
>>

> you're

Heh, yeah, he got that wrong in the other thread as well.  But the other
way around ("you're" where he meant "your").

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 12 Jun 2009 12:06:47
Message: <4a327d17$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Besides, dentists have seen an upswing in cavities

Does ongoing treatment really help? I thought once you'd replaced the
calcium with floride/ine/whatever, it just stayed there.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message