POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 12 Jun 2009 17:00:15
Message: <4a32c1df@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> Some of the greatest supporting evidence for the theory of god, that is,
> intelligent design, and god defined as intelligence greater than ours, are the
> medicinal plants. Yah right, these plants could NOT have been designed they
> must have occurred randomly, NOT!

Yeah, because they are so "perfect" that a) they change effectiveness
based on when they are picked, how they are grown, the weather that
year, how they are dried, how old they are when used, etc. and b) to
make most of them "effective" we had to manufacture the active chemicals
in a lab, give them odd names, then produce them in "known" dosages..

Ok, Mr. Confort, now tell us how the Banana is the "perfect food", and
therefor a sign of intelligent design...

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();