POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Passion of the Christ (Message 121 to 130 of 145)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Passion of the Christ
Date: 13 Jun 2009 15:54:50
Message: <4A34040A.7040302@hotmail.com>
On 13-6-2009 19:57, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>>  but it gives you no useful information.
>
> It's really a test of "are you a fanatic" or not, atheist style. :-)

well, am I?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 13 Jun 2009 16:34:47
Message: <3a383553cce21rf0v3s1kgj8ga4vl6ppnr@4ax.com>
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:57:34 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>andrel wrote:
>>  but it gives you no useful information.
>
>It's really a test of "are you a fanatic" or not, atheist style. :-)

I don't think so.
Maybe you have been influenced too much by the Evolution Vs Intelligent Design
debate. Who is saying that a higher intelligence is God, other than your wackos
who are trying to slip it in the back door?
And if we are talking about Intelligent Design, IT did not give much thought to
our plumbing, or our welfare.

So there :-)
--

Regards