POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Jun 2009 16:34:47
Message: <3a383553cce21rf0v3s1kgj8ga4vl6ppnr@4ax.com>
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:57:34 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>andrel wrote:
>>  but it gives you no useful information.
>
>It's really a test of "are you a fanatic" or not, atheist style. :-)

I don't think so.
Maybe you have been influenced too much by the Evolution Vs Intelligent Design
debate. Who is saying that a higher intelligence is God, other than your wackos
who are trying to slip it in the back door?
And if we are talking about Intelligent Design, IT did not give much thought to
our plumbing, or our welfare.

So there :-)
--

Regards