POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  you & me right now, warp (Message 61 to 70 of 175)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: you & me right now, warp
Date: 16 Feb 2009 22:56:35
Message: <499a3573@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:13:54 +0000, Invisible wrote:

> On the other hand, it seems that almost every forum I visit, I end up
> rubbing somebody up the wrong way.

Welcome to the real world, Andrew.  You're not going to rub everyone the
right way all the time.

> I see two possibilities:
>
> - Everybody else on the Internet is an asshole.
>
> - I'm an asshole.

There's a third possibility:  Some of the people in the world (and on the
'net) are assholes, and you run into them from time to time.

Again, welcome to the real world.  There are assholes out there.  Best
way of dealing with them is to ignore them.

Jim

Post a reply to this message