POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photorrealism (Portrait of a Girl) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Photorrealism (Portrait of a Girl) (Message 25 to 34 of 34)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Re: Photorrealism (Portrait of a Girl)
Date: 11 Nov 2008 17:55:00
Message: <web.491a0bcd44dd31cd85de7b680@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Ever heard of "Poser porn"?

Yes, complete with fake-looking hair, plastic boobs, "Poser elbows," body parts
that pass through floors and tables, hair and clothing that pass through body
parts, and a widespread aversion to cast shadows.  Shows promise, but needs
work.

Or does the quality improve when you become a paid member?

Post a reply to this message