POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Movie time! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Movie time! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Movie time!
Date: 9 Jun 2008 08:35:46
Message: <484d23a2$1@news.povray.org>
Meryl Streep is shooting a movie in the street below my office, some action
scene where her character (real-life US cook Julia Child) is buying
potatoes. The production has cordoned off the streets, the shops have been
painted over for a grim post-WW2 look and incredibly-French-looking extras
in heavy period clothes are walking around. All the chaos is orchestrated
from a little black tent in the middle of the street where Nora Ephron and
her staff watch the video monitors.
And I don't have a digicam with me, grrrrrrr. If they still shoot tomorrow
I'll try to get some pictures.

G.

Post a reply to this message

> Meryl Streep is shooting a movie in the street below my office, some action
> scene where her character (real-life US cook Julia Child) is buying
> potatoes. The production has cordoned off the streets, the shops have been
> painted over for a grim post-WW2 look and incredibly-French-looking extras
> in heavy period clothes are walking around. All the chaos is orchestrated
> from a little black tent in the middle of the street where Nora Ephron and
> her staff watch the video monitors.
> And I don't have a digicam with me, grrrrrrr. If they still shoot tomorrow
> I'll try to get some pictures.
>
> G.

note to self

	always have the digicam with you in case of emergencies

Post a reply to this message