POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Movie time! : Movie time! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Movie time!
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 9 Jun 2008 08:35:46
Message: <484d23a2$1@news.povray.org>
Meryl Streep is shooting a movie in the street below my office, some action
scene where her character (real-life US cook Julia Child) is buying
potatoes. The production has cordoned off the streets, the shops have been
painted over for a grim post-WW2 look and incredibly-French-looking extras
in heavy period clothes are walking around. All the chaos is orchestrated
from a little black tent in the middle of the street where Nora Ephron and
her staff watch the video monitors.
And I don't have a digicam with me, grrrrrrr. If they still shoot tomorrow
I'll try to get some pictures.

G.