POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Movie time! : Re: Movie time! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Movie time!
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 19 Jun 2008 12:22:20
Message: <485a87bc@news.povray.org>

4859cc4f@news.povray.org...
> So, with some mild coincidence, this shoot is going on outside my
> apartment at this very moment.  So I did have a camera available, but
> not a clue what it is all about.

Here it's usually quite easy to figure out: all the movie trucks have a
piece of paper under the windscreen with the name of the movie, the name of
the director, the length of the shoot and other details. In the case of the
"Julie and Julia" shoot there was even the license plate numbers of the
personal trailers of Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci. Also, the team had
T-shirts with then name of the movie on it... Too bad the shoot lasted just
one day :( Everything was back to the 21th century at 8pm at the end of the
day.

G.