POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Illinois University Student Attack (Message 1 to 10 of 297)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
Date: 14 Feb 2008 19:25:00
Message: <web.47b4da97f252d6e7cdc0c3040@news.povray.org>
Since I consider some of you my friends I am going to post this email and the
recipient list.

That girl got shot in the freekin eye man! If she survives what kind of life
will she have?

also part of the problem.

that is about the only non-violent act that can be done.

AQ
(and if you have a better media address list, then post it.)

ear### [at] cbscom, 48h### [at] cbsnewscom, ftn### [at] cbsnewscom, com### [at] foxnewscom,
Spe### [at] foxnewscom, Fox### [at] foxnewscom, Ore### [at] foxnewscom,
Han### [at] foxnewscom, Col### [at] foxnewscom, Ont### [at] foxnewscom,
nig### [at] nbccom, tod### [at] nbccom, har### [at] msnbccom, msn### [at] msnbccom,
new### [at] pbsorg, atc### [at] nprorg, rus### [at] eibnetcom, "Boyce Phil"
<Phi### [at] abccom>, let### [at] latimescom, rea### [at] latimescom,
let### [at] nytimescom, nyt### [at] nytimescom, edi### [at] usatodaycom,
wsj### [at] wsjcom, wsj### [at] dowjonescom, let### [at] washpostcom,
omb### [at] washpostcom, let### [at] newsweekcom, let### [at] timecom,
let### [at] usnewscom, inf### [at] aporg, tip### [at] tribunecom, All### [at] nbccom,
mco### [at] suntimescom, ctc### [at] tribunecom, hou### [at] foxnewscom,
tan### [at] usatodaymagazinenet, Gle### [at] cnncom, ebi### [at] nytimescom,
sid### [at] emailmsncom, sen### [at] sbcglobalnet, Congressman Mark
Kirk <inc### [at] mailhousegov>, sen### [at] obamasenategov,
dem### [at] senatedemstateilus, for### [at] senatedemstateilus,
Sen### [at] sbcglobalnet, dan### [at] senatorkotowskicom,
sen### [at] leahysenategov, sen### [at] ameritechnet, nmi### [at] mpporg,
let### [at] normlorg, let### [at] reasoncom, sue### [at] newstatesmancouk,
jil### [at] newstatesmancouk, mar### [at] newstatesmancouk, bar### [at] newstatesmancouk,
fee### [at] msnbccom

February 14, 2008

RE:
Northern Illinois University Student Attack

Now if you don't want to become partially responsible for that innocent girl
getting shot in the eye, then you must do the following.

1)
Find out what the shooter had been given by the AMA Quacks.
I am certain that you will find he was given fluorides or sulfides in place of
real medicine.

2)
Report your findings.

But first DO YOUR RESEARCH

http://members.aceweb.com/alphaquad/page.html

If you cant realize that these drugs should have never been approved, then I
waste my breath and time on you.

Do this or you become partially responsible for all future shootings. Ignoring
this suggestion will be noticed by everyone watching all that goes on here and
it will not be forgotten how scared and spineless you were to do what is right.

Post a reply to this message