POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 14 Feb 2008 20:35:01
Message: <web.47b4ebdf9d4c0fa7cdc0c3040@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> man, being Brazilian, I can do nothing other than offering my condolescence.
>
> You know, to outsiders it seems like this kind of thing has become routine in
> America.  I didn't knew about this new massacre until you posted this message.
> Is it the widespread drug usage?  Arms stores everywhere?  It seems America's
> worst enemy is being bred from the inside.
>
> Somehow, I don't think pointing to a page full of drug molecules rendered in
> povray will improve the situation...

forgive me for pointing out that it seems you need to read that page.

"Is it the widespread drug usage?"

vague question ... what drugs are you talking about.

what is it that this page points out?

In a few words:
pharmaceutical profittering insanity, as in approval of poison; Neurological
destruction. And anyone taking these fluorides currently, they are being
harmed, slowly but surely.

It is the few uneducated that are being neurotically destroyed by these AMA
poisons.

This government has been evil profiteers since alcohol and cannabis prohibition
in the 30's for more than 80 years. It wasnt just misguided action. It was
profit motive. Compazine and fluorides are cheap to make. The greater profit is
in the drug war, able to steal homes property, money and the drugs for their
sale and use.