POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 14 Feb 2008 21:15:00
Message: <web.47b4f4559d4c0fa7cdc0c3040@news.povray.org>
My point is this ( and on that page )

Author Bill Cooper, "Behold A Pale Horse": "In every instance that I have
investigated -- the incident at the women's school in Canada, the shopping mall
in Canada, the Stockton, California, massacre, and the murder of Rabbi Meir
Kahane -- the shooters were all ex-mental patients or were current mental
patients who were all on the drug Prozac."

Add to the list Columbine's Eric Harris, Cho Seung-Hui at Virginia Tech, and 2
more deaths at NASA with a previous indent by a Fluorine-crazed astronut
wearing space diapers. US legislators must dig the hell out of violence.

If we know prohibition doesn't work (proven for more than 80 years) and only
creates a street market for crime, violence, child addiction, and destruction
of innocent lives (prohibition creating anarchy), to continue the drug war
madness (reminiscent of witch hunt days) means the criminal psychosis of men in
power.

Give them medicine not poision. But dont you see? There are enough people that
"we will make millions" before anyone notices or befoer too many get killed.