POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:41 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Illinois University Student Attack (Message 61 to 70 of 297)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
Date: 15 Feb 2008 17:15:00
Message: <web.47b60e7f9d4c0fa758f692cd0@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> REAL medicine is illegal and poison is prescribed instead.

so, legal poison is bad and street poison is good for your health.  Is that your
point?

Crack and heroine don't exactly make their (ab)users much good.  And being
constantly stoned by marijuana will not exactly do much good for your career,
unless you're a popstar and need it to get all creative in a snap...

Post a reply to this message