POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2008 18:05:01
Message: <web.47b61a179d4c0fa7d69d4c1c0@news.povray.org>
I should have added that prohibition has created the street wars and the
increased use.

In states with medical marijuana legislation, teen use has declined.

This is the adolescent thought:

"If this is for sick people, if I took this stuff it would mean I am sick or
might make me sick." Or several other thought processes has done one thing,
Help kids make better decisions for their selves.

I did say do your reasearch first. There is law enforcement against prohibition;
a link on that page. There you will get a first hand account of what the drug
war is really about, the most destructive policy since Hitler of slavery.

Peace out,
aQ