POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2008 17:55:00
Message: <web.47b617ed9d4c0fa7d69d4c1c0@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > REAL medicine is illegal and poison is prescribed instead.
>
> so, legal poison is bad and street poison is good for your health.  Is that your
> point?
>
> Crack and heroine don't exactly make their (ab)users much good.  And being
> constantly stoned by marijuana will not exactly do much good for your career,
> unless you're a popstar and need it to get all creative in a snap...

ok now you make me want to give up. But I wont cause I care.

When these real meds are taken as medicine for a particular ailment, it treats
and is no longer needed. They dont do damage to the nervous system, even if
taken your whole life, in the scope that sulfides and fluorides do damage.

There is a big difference. It is only pharmaceutical profit motive that keeps
real meds illegal.

If you are not sick, dont take meds; ya think? If taken for other than illness,
when they are needed they wont work as effectively. Just dont get sick. Or at
least dont expect medicine from an AMA doctor.

"abusers" of drugs = those poor drugs are being abused. SAVE OUR DRUGS!
Self-abuse maybe but that is a very, VERY small portion of reality. Think now
think.

What did we do before republicans, prohibition and profit motive. Did we destroy
oursevles. No. Did we have a war on natural herbs and try to irradicate? NO.

We smoked and ate to our hearts content. I bet we were much happier also.