POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
16 Oct 2024 03:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Illinois University Student Attack (Message 251 to 260 of 297)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
Date: 20 Feb 2008 12:49:02
Message: <47bc680e$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:55:11 +0100, scott wrote:

> So anyone who says that they need guns to protect themselves, better arm
> their kids too.

There are some who seriously think teachers should be permitted to carry
guns in schools.

Because, of course, you've never seen a high school student who was
bigger than a teacher...

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 20 Feb 2008 12:49:31
Message: <47bc682b$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:58:12 +0100, scott wrote:

>>> What, incase someone breaks into your house and you need to use it?
>>> ;-)
>>
>> Most accidental shootings in the home are the result of the weapon
>> being left out loaded and ready to use.
>
> Oh I can believe that - but if the reason of having a gun is to protect
> your home, what good is it if it's locked away unloaded?  You think some
> intruder is going to wait patiently while you get your keys, unlock the
> gun cabinet and load the gun?

Why do you think we don't have one?  I agree it doesn't make sense.

Jim

Post a reply to this message