POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Illinois University Student Attack (Message 21 to 30 of 297)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
Date: 15 Feb 2008 07:02:49
Message: <op.t6keb10sc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:32:49 -0000, Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom>
did spake, saying:

> alphaQuad wrote:
>> Author Bill Cooper, "Behold A Pale Horse": "In every instance that I
>> have
>> investigated -- the incident at the women's school in Canada, the
>> shopping mall
>> in Canada, the Stockton, California, massacre, and the murder of Rabbi
>> Meir
>> Kahane -- the shooters were all ex-mental patients or were current
>> mental
>> patients who were all on the drug Prozac."
>
> Most significant phrase in this comment: "that I have investigated".
>
> *smirk*
>
> If you only investigate the ones that were ex-mental patients or current
> mental patients, all on Prozac, well...

Yeah I spotted that too, there can be a world of difference between
incidents reported and incidents investigated. Does he then go on to
investigate why these people are ex-/mental patients? Otherwise all this
could suggest is that Prozac doesn't always work, colour me stunned!

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message