POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspiration and/or coincidence Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:12 EDT (-0400)
  Inspiration and/or coincidence (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Inspiration and/or coincidence
Date: 26 Jan 2008 09:36:24
Message: <479b4568$1@news.povray.org>
A Bryce user recreated my Wet Bird image from scratch:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1604419&member
Original image http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?lang=en&mode=info&code=464

Also interesting, this commercial for the beer Miller Lite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EUGhnQ8Cjk
has a passing resemblance with my "Swarm" image from 2002 here
http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?lang=en&mode=info&code=496
Of course this could be just a coincidence!

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message