POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : toads, kids Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  toads, kids (Message 39 to 48 of 48)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: toads, kids
Date: 15 Jan 2008 16:38:46
Message: <4n9qo39nmal60a078cit88aimn7eqsjulj@4ax.com>
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:08:31 EST, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:45:11 EST, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> >Am I that bad? :)
>>
>> That is up to you :)
>
>I think, it's a unique style. That screens me from thinking bad of myself. :-)

I was thinking more along the lines of this nursery rhyme:
When she was good, she was very, very good
And when she was bad she was terrific.
<Ducks and runs away>

>> >I knew, I've forgotten something.
>> >
>> Yup! :)
>>

>solved

Artistic.

>And I really wore those toads as watches while mating season. Also I was the
>only girl between many boys. :)
>And not showing off again, but have to tell this: I was the fastest
>newts-catcher in the group!!!
>
>>It's amazing what you can find by rummaging through mom and dad's medicine cabinet
and under the kitchen sink...

>and that could make explosions? :-)

Take a tin can with a lid (Treacle or Golden syrup) punch a hole in the lid and
the bottom. Fill it with gas and light the top. It will blow the lid meters into
the air.
Sugar and weedkiller - boom.

Regards
	Stephen