POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : toads, kids : Re: toads, kids Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: toads, kids
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Jan 2008 09:36:29
Message: <l35so3psnffj19j05s4hun905ajchs8u9e@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 03:29:08 EST, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>^^
>Stay here and wait for an answer! Are you a man or a mouse.
>Mouse, hm, where is the cat lady, when you need her? ;-)

Squeak, Squeak

>> Take a tin can with a lid (Treacle or Golden syrup) punch a hole in the lid and
>> the bottom. Fill it with gas and light the top. It will blow the lid meters into
>> the air.
>> Sugar and weedkiller - boom.
>
>I see, why they didn't let you do experiments at school, did they?

But they did let us do experiments, we just kept the dangerous ones quiet.

>You had too much knowledge of doing explosions.
>You blew up sugar? How did that look like? (I don't want to try it myself.)

No I did not make a bomb with sugar and fertiliser I made my own gunpowder. In
those days you could buy saltpetre and sulphur in a chemist (separately of
course) charcoal was easy to make or buy.
I think that it stood me well in later life when I had to stop explosions and
fires in the Oil Industry.

Regards
	Stephen