POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : toads, kids : Re: toads, kids Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: toads, kids
From: bluetree
Date: 16 Jan 2008 03:30:00
Message: <web.478dc054a2988cac642906200@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
> I was thinking more along the lines of this nursery rhyme:
> When she was good, she was very, very good
> And when she was bad she was terrific.
> <Ducks and runs away>

^^
Stay here and wait for an answer! Are you a man or a mouse.
Mouse, hm, where is the cat lady, when you need her? ;-)

> Artistic.

No comments allowed, but compliments are always welcome!

> Take a tin can with a lid (Treacle or Golden syrup) punch a hole in the lid and
> the bottom. Fill it with gas and light the top. It will blow the lid meters into
> the air.
> Sugar and weedkiller - boom.

I see, why they didn't let you do experiments at school, did they?
You had too much knowledge of doing explosions.
You blew up sugar? How did that look like? (I don't want to try it myself.)