POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Surprise! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Surprise! (Message 1 to 10 of 109)
From: Invisible
Subject: Surprise!
Date: 7 Nov 2007 08:53:43
Message: <4731c367@news.povray.org>
This time, the URL really *does* say it all!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_refractive_index

Mmm, I wonder if POV-Ray can do this?

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Surprise!
Date: 7 Nov 2007 10:02:47
Message: <4731d397$1@news.povray.org>

> This time, the URL really *does* say it all!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_refractive_index
>
> Mmm, I wonder if POV-Ray can do this?

I remember somebody who was involved in the development of such
materials, and was asking on these newsgroups if POV-Ray could simulate
it. People weren't even sure what a negative index would look like, and
POV didn't either :)

Post a reply to this message