POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excel question Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Excel question (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Shay
Subject: Excel question
Date: 12 Feb 2011 13:17:46
Message: <4d56ceca$1@news.povray.org>
I'm comfortable with formulas, but don't know how to make something
formula-like which works on data entered into the effected cell.

    A   B   C   D
1  5   *

For instance, I want to enter a value into B1 and have the value from A1
added to it. Any help?

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

> I'm comfortable with formulas, but don't know how to make something
> formula-like which works on data entered into the effected cell.
>
> A B C D
> 1 5 *
>
> For instance, I want to enter a value into B1 and have the value from A1
> added to it. Any help?

I think that you will need to write some code in VB like a Macro, that
does that. Sorry I can't help more but I couldn't code my way out of a
wet paper bag.

--
Regards
     Stephen