POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards. Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards. (Message 1 to 10 of 77)
From: Stephen
Subject: Horrible Histories wins the Best Sketch Show at the British Comedy Awards.
Date: 23 Jan 2011 16:07:46
Message: <4d3c98a2@news.povray.org>

educational programme. (So it does not shy away from poo jokes) My
favourite sketch (song) shows the Great British respect for our monarchy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtYmq5qFVA&feature=related

Or is it this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qSkaAwKMD4

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 26 Jan 2011 09:23:12
Message: <op.vpw581tmmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:07:46 -0000, Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom>
did spake thusly:

> For those of you that don’t know of it. It is a BBC children’s
> educational programme. (So it does not shy away from poo jokes) My
> favourite sketch (song) shows the Great British respect for our monarchy.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtYmq5qFVA&feature=related
>
> Or is it this one
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qSkaAwKMD4

or possibly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2kyNbZc7oc ?

"Married Catherine Braganza she was a love so true
There would never be another
Well maybe one or two."

--
Phil Cook