POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hmmmmm... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:42 EDT (-0400)
  Hmmmmm... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Hmmmmm...
Date: 31 Jul 2008 07:24:50
Message: <4891a102$1@news.povray.org>
Interesting. Especially the part about humans and social situations...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

Post a reply to this message

From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: Hmmmmm...
Date: 31 Jul 2008 09:18:38
Message: <4891bbae@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Interesting. Especially the part about humans and social situations...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

I'm no good at reading technical encyclopedic articles.

--
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl

Post a reply to this message