POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google Chrome Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Google Chrome (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Invisible
Subject: Google Chrome
Date: 22 Dec 2009 08:43:54
Message: <4b30cd1a$1@news.povray.org>
Well, it does appear to browse the web.

On the other hand, I can't seem to get the tabs to behave correctly.
When you open a link in a new tab, Chrome doesn't automatically switch
to that tab. Does anybody know how to correct this behaviour?

Also slightly irritating is the fact that there doesn't appear to be a
way to download the entire program. You're forced to download the 300KB
"installer", which then spends a ludicrous amount of time trying to
download the actual program. (I have no idea how big it is, but 8
minutes to download seems excessive to me...) And the program
installation itself wasn't the fastest thing ever either. Still, I guess
you only have to install it once...

Post a reply to this message