POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : There comes a time... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  There comes a time... (Message 58 to 67 of 67)
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Subject: Re: There comes a time...
Date: 6 Feb 2008 14:20:21
Message: <op.t54an9ek7bxctx@e6600.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:06:00 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> My dad can't plug in the HD light. Because on the case it's a 3-pin
> block with the middle pin not connected. But on the motherboard it's two
> adjacent pins...

So change it then. Takes less than a minute.

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 6 Feb 2008 14:35:06
Message: <47aa0bea@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
> Seriously can you imagine if a non-tech tried
> to do this, imagine if they had to play match the wires for every USB
> device they plugged in. Oops silly me all this is detailed in the case
> manual... now what did I do with that?

Hehe. Great fun.

I'm doing a major upgrade of my machine at the end of this month, and I'm
considering getting it put together for me. I can assemble a computer and
I've done it a number of times. It just takes so long. Also I usually end up
with more scratches from the case than I get from my cats in a month.

Post a reply to this message