POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : There comes a time... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  There comes a time... (Message 41 to 50 of 67)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: There comes a time...
Date: 6 Feb 2008 07:44:43
Message: <47a9abbb@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> I'm sorry, it stresses *the capacitor*?? o_O

Yep. And any domestic animals, or small children in the vicinity.
Seriously, though, most capacitors don't do well when discharging all of
their energy inside of a microsecond.

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 6 Feb 2008 07:49:09
Message: <47a9acc5$1@news.povray.org>
> I especially enjoy playing with the header pins for the front plate...)

Yeh, you'd think they would have come up with a standard multi-pin
plug/socket standard for that by now...

Post a reply to this message