POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 82% crazy Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  82% crazy (Message 1 to 10 of 44)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: 82% crazy
Date: 6 Sep 2009 08:37:02
Message: <4aa3acee$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pY08e_tdtA

Check out those keys. They're guilt-edged. Who makes guilt-edged keys?!
And check out the rest of the organ too... looks pretty amazing, eh? And
the guy himself; he looks like a funderal director.

Pitty the registration is so flat, eh? (And is it me, or is this thing
tuned weirdly?)

Also love the key the video and sound are out of sync...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/