POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Puting the ID in Stupid. (Message 41 to 50 of 84)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
Date: 25 Mar 2008 17:14:20
Message: <47e9793c$1@news.povray.org>
Oh.  My.  God.

Um, I mean....well, you know what I mean.  <g>

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Mar 2008 17:16:00
Message: <47e979a0$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:23:28 -0700, Chambers wrote:

> And the theatre owner can ban anyone they want for any reason they want.

Any individual.  Not a particular class of people, though - in the US (at
least) you can't ban someone for being black (for example), or ban all
black people.  Or all white people, for that matter.

Jim

Post a reply to this message