POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 25 Mar 2008 19:01:33
Message: <MPG.225340165083a9f198a12a@news.povray.org>
In article <web.47e8fa09bd0847b4c85f90600@news.povray.org>,
nam### [at] gmailcom says...
> I think you're losing your hair in a hopeless battle against ignorance an
> stupidity.  90% of mankind are sheep and are lost without a sheppherd.  A
 few
> luminaries are able to discover the fire and bring light to these creatur
es.
> You and I can do nothing but waste time in entertaining, but ultimately u
seless
> discussions in internet forums and newsgroups.

They are sheep because a) there are plenty of well trained liars that
have spent thousands of years learning how best to be sheppards to lead
them, while we have had a few hundred to figure out that the sheppards
where all tards, and b) most people never see a need to know anything
past how to find the next meal and a bed to sleep in. The irony often
being that its the sheppards and their followers that are the most
likely to decide that the answers are, "someone else's lunch", and,
"other people's beds".

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {