POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:47:59 EDT (-0400)
  Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. (Message 1 to 10 of 588)
From: Patrick Elliott
Subject: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
Date: 14 Nov 2007 01:26:23
Message: <MPG.21a442ce12b175aa98a065@news.povray.org>
This is a pun on, "canned ham", of course. For anyone who wanted to see
the inane (maybe there needs to be an "s" in there some place...) museum
built in the US by Ken Ham, here is your chance. A while back a bunch of
people donated a mess of money to get one scientist to go into and
critique this disaster. Here is the photo journal of it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scalzi/1969151713/in/set-72157603091357751/

This is the link to the article he posted on the subject too, but there
is a lot more content in the photo captions/comments. The Article is
mostly a lot of him repeating "Horseshit" a lot.

http://scalzi.com/whatever/?p=121

All I can say is... Wait, sorry, I think my brain finally fell out, let
me pick it up off the floor. Now what was I saying? Oh heck, I guess I
will just send this.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()
  else
    call crash_windows();
}

Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] rraznet> wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/scalzi/1969151713/in/set-72157603091357751/
> http://scalzi.com/whatever/?p=121

  Regardless of what is the truth, that just seems to be mocking for the
sake of mocking. "Hahahaa! Look at all those idiots!"
  Is that any better than the idiots?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message