11 Oct 2024 05:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 15 Nov 2007 17:46:26
Message: <MPG.21a679da7fa315f098a067@news.povray.org>
In article <473c0fce$1@news.povray.org>, tim### [at] comcastnet says...
> I'm not sure about the horses ass, but the
> vehemence of anti-Christian rhetoric lately
> reminds me of the attitude of the Germans
> during the holocaust. "Might as put it,"
> or maybe them, "somewhere that it's out
> of everyone else's way."
>
> Certainly his article does nothing to
> convince those who disagree.

Sorry, but seriously, 90% of the country is Christian and about 5% of
those are currently parading their faith around as justification for
every stupidity and idiotic idea possible, from wars, to undermining
science, to you name it. Its not about ***Christians***, its about
radicals among them that want to redefine the entire universe to conform
to BS that only a tiny number of them take as being absolute literal
truth. And its not just non-Cristians calling them on it and putting out
the so called "rhetoric".

Blindly defending these people because you don't like imaginary attacks
on Christianity in general isn't going to win you any points. They don't
think you or anyone else that doesn't ***believe*** in the literal
genesis story, dares to claim that science or evolution is compatible,
or has the audacity to claim that their silly BS isn't the literal word
of God, instead of metaphorical stories, are Christians either. They
win, everyone loses, and they have people like you convinced that
pointing at them and laughing is the same thing as attacking Jews during
WWII (or has anything at all to do with attacks on Christianity in
general).

I mean they **claim** to represent the majority of people in the
country... Is your next argument going to be that, because only some
American Christians fall for this shit, that I am attacking Americans?

BTW: Godwin's law - look it up.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()