POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:43:52 EDT (-0400)
  Getting Kenned Ham, without paying. (Message 51 to 60 of 588)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
Date: 16 Nov 2007 14:46:10
Message: <473df382$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> and atheists aren't anti-christian, they're anti-theist. :-)
>
>   In my experience the majority of self-proclaimed atheists vehemently
> oppose christianity, usually much more than any other religions. Usually
> they have a more or less indifferent attitude towards other religions,
> while loudly opposing anything related to christianity.

I don't know any atheists who oppose christian suicide bombers more than
muslim suicide bombers. It's probably just that the atheists here have
more christians to oppose.

>   (I have even witnessed extreme cases, where devoted atheists have had
> a *positive* attitude towards other religions, up to the point where they
> frown upon criticising them, while still loudly criticising christianity.)

That's kind of strange.  These were theistic religions?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we

Post a reply to this message