POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random wonderings 0x20c26764ae15b956c9a5eb7c1a237639 Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  Random wonderings 0x20c26764ae15b956c9a5eb7c1a237639 (Message 43 to 52 of 52)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Random wonderings 0x20c26764ae15b956c9a5eb7c1a237639
Date: 10 Mar 2011 11:48:19
Message: <4d7900d3$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Yeah, quicken. Though intuit pisses me off.

Me too. But what do you expect from a company with a monopoly on such useful
software?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"

From: Warp
Date: 11 Mar 2011 12:16:09
Message: <4d7a58d9@news.povray.org>
> Oh. You mean something *outside* the mass itself causes it to become a
> black hole?

> But then, wouldn't that just mean that as soon as you remove the force,
> it wouldn't be a black hole any more?

  Remember that little detail that nothing can come out of the black hole?
That means that the black hole cannot stop being a black hole because the
material it's made of cannot come out. (Hawking radiation notwithstanding.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message