POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coding at Microsoft Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  Coding at Microsoft (Message 41 to 50 of 50)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Coding at Microsoft
Date: 1 Mar 2011 04:17:55
Message: <4d6cb9c3@news.povray.org>
On 01/03/2011 08:58, Invisible wrote:
> On 01/03/2011 08:39 AM, scott wrote:
>
>> I couldn't live without two monitors at work. The left screen is for
>> Outlook (which is usually the source of all work I have to do and where
>> the work goes after I'm done), the right screen is for whatever I'm
>> currently working on (3D CAD, powerpoint, excel etc).
>
> Wouldn't it be simpler and easier to just buy one larger monitor?

Apart from the fact that I like to have both monitors directed towards
me (so they are not in the same plane), I don't think anyone makes a
3840x1200 resolution monitor anyway.  It's actually very simple to get 2
monitors, you just write "2" in the quantity box, and connect up 2
monitors instead of 1.

Post a reply to this message