POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Monitoring prices Server Time
3 Sep 2024 09:28:40 EDT (-0400)
  Monitoring prices (Message 1 to 10 of 106)
From: Invisible
Subject: Monitoring prices
Date: 9 Feb 2011 09:21:24
Message: <4d52a2e4$1@news.povray.org>
Well, well... How times have changed!

I just have a look at monitor prices, and discovered that you can now

like, that's another matter...)

At the other end of the spectrum (you see what I did there?), we have:

http://uk.insight.com/en-gb/apps/productpresentation/index.php?product_id=NMIMQ205MG

Oh man, that's expensive! ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Monitoring prices
Date: 9 Feb 2011 09:26:05
Message: <4d52a3fd@news.povray.org>
On 09/02/2011 02:21 PM, Invisible wrote:

> At the other end of the spectrum (you see what I did there?), we have:
>
> http://uk.insight.com/en-gb/apps/productpresentation/index.php?product_id=NMIMQ205MG
>
> Oh man, that's expensive! ;-)

How about this?

http://uk.insight.com/en-gb/productinfo/monitors/NECMQ02992

Hardware calibratable colour? Ouch...

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 9 Feb 2011 11:09:33
Message: <4d52bc3d@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>> Oh man, that's expensive! ;-)

Hopefully you realize that each of these costs probably less than a week's
salary of the person using it, right? :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"