POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Monitoring prices : Re: Monitoring prices Server Time
3 Sep 2024 11:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Monitoring prices
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 9 Feb 2011 11:40:00
Message: <web.4d52c2d0147730685627c70@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Well, well... How times have changed!
>
> I just have a look at monitor prices, and discovered that you can now

> like, that's another matter...)
>
> At the other end of the spectrum (you see what I did there?), we have:
>
> http://uk.insight.com/en-gb/apps/productpresentation/index.php?product_id=NMIMQ205MG
>
> Oh man, that's expensive! ;-)

A clever marketer (an oxymoron, I know) would pair it with an EKG monitor... for
the people who have a heart attack when they see the price.

Seriously, does anyone know if the device contains any technology which is
actually required by the device's purpose that justifies the cost rather than
this being a case of "We'll take the money because we can get it from people who
are used to throwing around other people's money" ?

Best Regards,

Mike C.